Mosa Whip Cream Charger - 10 Pack
Mosa Cream Chargers
* 10 in pack *
Sku Code : WW 00114
Mosa cream chargers cartridges are ideal for use with pretty much every cream whipper available in the New Zealand . We have been their agents for nearly 20 years and developed a close business relationship with them.
*Cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
*Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
*Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
*Never dispose of full cartridges.
*Keep out of reach of children.
*Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
*Storage and operating temperature: 3C (minimum) 50C (maximum).
*Maximum fill pressure for cream whippers is 35 kg/cm2.
*Do not take onboard an aircraft.
*For food use only
*Must be at least 18 years of age to purchase.*
- We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING* ON ALL ORDERS OVER NZ $150 (T&C Apply)
- All orders under $150.00 will be charged a flat rate shipping fee of $5.00 for Urban and $10 for all rural areas.
- Your order will be fulfilled as soon as possible, if no delivery date is specified, then you will receive the order within a reasonable time form the date of the Order Confirmation, which could in exceptional circumstances be longer than 10 working days.
- All orders will be processed by Whipword.co.nz and will be shipped from Auckland by NZ Courier Post Express services.
- Orders made before 2PM NZDT on a business day will be dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability**).
- Orders made after 2PM NZDT will be dispatched the next business day.
- Orders made on a New Zealand public holiday will be dispatched the next business day.
- Although we use NZ Courier Post Express services, please allow us 1 – 5 business days for your order to be delivered.
** Please note some orders, we may not able to dispatch same day due to shortage for stock and it may take up to 5 days to dispatch
NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
FREE NZD $150 (T&C Apply)
- OVERNIGHT COURIER (Excludes RURAL COURIERS)
- RURAL COURIER (2-3 DAYS)
- Orders placed before 2 PM NZDT will be dispatched to NZ Courier Post on the same day depending on stock availability. Orders placed after 2 PM will be processed and dispatched to Courier Post on the next business day.
- Orders placed on Friday will be dispatched to Courier Post to be delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched to Courier Post to be delivered on Tuesday.
- Orders placed on a public holiday will be dispatched to Courier Post on the next business day.
- Overnight shipping is a Targeted and not guaranteed - Please allow 1-2 days for Urban Delivery and 1 - 3 days for Rural Delivery.
- All orders are dispatched with signature required.
- Whip World will not take responsibility for any lost or stolen packages for any non-signature orders
- We use Courier Post Overnight Delivery Service for all orders. We will try our best to dispatch your orders as soon as possible after the day your order is received by us and you have received confirmation of your order from us via email or equivalent. We are not responsible for any failure to deliver or delay in delivery caused by any event outside of our reasonable control.
- In the event that we fail to deliver any products, you may elect to cancel your order in respect only of the products not delivered unless we have contacted you and you have agreed to delivery at a later date.
- Where we fail to deliver or delay delivery of your order or part of your order or where any loss is incurred by you in relation to such delivery and is within our control, our liability shall be restricted to payment of the cost of replacing the order or part of the order, as we may determine (in our sole discretion).
- Advice regarding order shortages or damage in transit must be given to our customer service team no later than three days after receipt of products.
- Nothing in these terms entitles you to return the products as being surplus to your needs, or for any other reason other than set out herein.
Authority to leave (ATL)
- Whip World is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen parcels if your parcel has been successfully made with Authority to Leave (ATL) by Courier Post. If your property is under ATL with Courier Post, it is your responsibility to make sure that the parcel is delivered successfully. For more information, please visit the Courier Post website.